Many of you some questions when you come decorate the walls with decorative stickers for the first time. Over the years we have been working with decals for companies and businesses have seen them in all colors and do not speak vinyl … it’s easy! But you must always follow the instructions of each manufacturer!
Today some tips for your stickers remain you as if you had installed a professional I propose.
– 1. Cut out the parts you want to place independently.
– 2. When you receive it , if it is wound, do not leave it for days, I spread it on a flat surface , waiting for it can install.
– 3 .- at the time of place, always smooth stickers with a spatula (Blast any better for you) to remove any wrinkles paper carrier and thus set the adhesive.
– 4. Submit it to the wall with masking tape. Do not be impatient. Sure where and how you want to place.
– 5. If you already have installed decorative vinyls at home and has lifted some point, try to give a little heat with a simple dryer. The gum will soften and probably will stick again.
– 6. If you have to install a wall, I prefer a couple of millimeters overlap the different pieces. Thus you avoid if contract with temperature changes will appear separations. And to expand their damage when hitting a piece with the other.
– 7. When installing a decorative vinyl or vinyl oversized child I like vertically place a masking tape in the middle. So first you hit the right side, then fold the tape and then left.
– 8. Remember that the wall must be clean and dry. Never put your stickers if you’re not sure your walls paint is dry.
-. 9. Always follow the instructions of each manufacturer and so your adhesive on the wall will be perfect
-10.-never put your stickers for wall near radiators or other heat sources.
The stickers to the wall are a quick and inexpensive solution to change the look of your walls without having to work at home.
And you’ve put some time on the wall stickers to decorate?